Submitted print files have to meet the technical requirements described below that will ensure proper printing:
- Accepted file formats: PDF, uncompressed TIFF, EPS (+ with preview .jpg file up to 1MB).
- Color palette: CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black).
- File must not exceed 1GB.
- The filename must display the file size in millimeters and pieces (pcs). Example: Banner_1800x3000mm_2pcs.
- Use only Latin symbols in file name. Do not use specific symbols, dots, bullets, brackets, Cyrillic symbols etc.
- The print file must have original size or at a scale of 1:10 if the size of project is larger than 5700mm.
- The file must be free of unnecessary objects in the work area.
- Files must be sent without crop marks and bleed. Please contact us for the assistance in order to prepare files for the specific project.
- Plottering, milling and laser cutting files, must have bleed and a cutting vector line (see this example how to prepare the file).
- Do not use Overprint for file objects.
Requirements for TIFF and EPS files:
TIFF (files created in raster graphics software and files with raster details)
- Resolution: 72-300 dpi. For large scale projects (depending on size) - lower resolution up to 25 dpi. For small jobs (stickers, labels etc.) - 300 dpi. If the file is set to scale 1:10, then the resolution should be multiplied by 3 to 10 times.
- All layers should be merged (Flatten Image).
EPS and PDF (vector files)
- Do not use the most recent format versions for saving print files.
- Fonts should be converted to curves.
- The file must have embedded pictures.
- If the file contains color rendering or raster objects, then this layout must be exported in TIFF format.
- For the file that has to be printed with an extra white coating, it must have an additional layer (without the Clipping Mask) called "White_Ink" (see this example how to prepare the file).
- Please attach a preview .jpg file (up to 1MB).
For large file transfer we recommend to use services like www.wetransfer.com